Posted by : Amrit Thursday 31 January 2013

I always wanted to write about movies. I was merely 6, when movies struck me. Before I could love anything else, movies became my first love. 

Movie Geek's Blog is the platform where I write about cinema and allow others to barge in and share their views. 

I am not the kind of viewer who loves or hates a particular genre, if the film is good, I can watch it, no matter if its action, animation, crime, drama or a western.

Movie Geek's Blog is the place where you can read reviews of your favorite films and films which are good but not much talked about, At movie geek's blog you will be exposed to many interesting movie Trivia.

Good quotes are the glimpses of a good script, here at Movie Geek's Blog, we will highlight some of the greatest Movie Quotes from time to time.



Movie Geek's Blog also has a unique feature which I started recently, what I am talking about is Film Art. Follow the link and you will understand what I really mean.

It's not a blog where you will have all the latest update related to movies, but it is a blog which will not leave any significant event happening in the world of cinema. So, if a latest movie update is worth your time, I will surely write about it.

List is this blog's strength, recently a list I made on MoviePilot.com went viral and received 20000 views in 3 days. Our lists are that good, you can also ask for a list if you want to learn about a particular kind of cinema, and we will come up with a cool lists which will also work as a recommendation.

Every now and then [meaning, every couple of months or years], I will come up with my personal encounters with cinema and how I developed into a Movie Geek in a category called Cinema Tales.

Movies are much more than just entertainment, bookmark this blog to know everything, there is to know about movies.

Don't wanna miss anything on Movie Geek's Blog?
Like us on Facebook 
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Pinterest Boards

-Amrit Rukhaiyaar


PS: Since Movie Geek's Blog is trying to determine the greatest movie ever made as voted by its readers, Will you please take a minute to vote for your favorite movie(s) on the right side bar of this blog?

{ 7 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Hi Amrit :) I nominated you for the Sunshine award. I hope you accept it. Please do :)
    http://mindbrewblog.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/more-sunshine-this-april

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accepted it Gauri. and it's an honour for me.. thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. Amrit, just love your blog and your view of it. Also I really liked the layout of the blog. Even though you work with blogger it looks like a proper website. All the buttons and gadgets make it superb.
    Just wanted to let you know, will be back for more movie magic.
    I love the movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for those kind words Inderpreet... :) and Sorry for the delayed reply...

      Delete
  3. Hi, I enjoy reading your blog and it truly deserves to be nominated for the Reader Appreciation Blog award, pls do read more about it here
    http://www.ananyatales.com/2014/05/reader-appreciation-award.html

    I hope you will accept it.
    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete

Sample Advertisement 2

Sample Advertisement 2

Which is the Greatest English Language Film Ever Made?

Followers

Popular Post

FB Followers

Author: Amrit Rukhaiyaar 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Pages

- Copyright © Movie Geek's Blog -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Amritt Rukhaiyaar -