Posted by : Amrit Wednesday 8 January 2014


This post is written in the spirit of movies and I expect the readers to take it that way.

Harry and Sally are sitting in a restaurant, and is talking about Harry's last night sex with a stranger woman. Harry is bragging about how he satisfied the woman and sally tells him that it's not necessary that he actually satisfied her and that women do fake their orgasms often. Harry doesn't seem to agree and says if a woman will fake an orgasm with him, he'd know it in the first place. Sally, just to prove herself right, fakes an orgasm then and there in that restaurant while dozens of people looked. A middle-aged woman, fellow diner sitting at the adjacent table admires Sally's womanhood and tells the waiter "I'll have what she's having."

This quote is listed at #33 on American Film Institute's Top 100 Movie Quotes. It is the only quote on the list, which is the only dialogue ever said by the actor saying it. The fellow Diner was director Rob Reiner's mother Estelle Reiner.

-Amrit Rukhaiyaar

{ 6 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I haven't seen this movie in a LONG time! Might have to check it out again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay I figure out you like the post... :P

      Delete
  2. I love this! I remember thinking the same thing after that moment in the movie. Great post and great quote. I've use the "I'll have what she's having" a time or two in my day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..that's funny Shay... I hope people get the humor when you say those words... :)

      Delete
  3. One of the best scenes I have seen in this life! And it is bloody hilarious perfectly complimented by that woman who says, 'I will have what she is having' :D :D

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I loved it too.. once Meg Ryan was finished with her act, and there was a deep silence for a couple of second, this woman opens her mouth and says "I will have what she is having"... I was trolled.. :D

      Delete

Sample Advertisement 2

Sample Advertisement 2

Which is the Greatest English Language Film Ever Made?

Followers

Popular Post

FB Followers

Author: Amrit Rukhaiyaar 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Pages

- Copyright © Movie Geek's Blog -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Amritt Rukhaiyaar -