Posted by : Amrit Tuesday 8 April 2014

Before you start looking for some official statement like "My dear friends, I have been chosen for the geekiest person alive award", let me clear that the word official was not to be taken seriously. So, let's move with the post.


A few weeks ago, a friend of mine asked the number of films I have watched. So I answered him with an exact number. He was fascinated by the fact that I actually had a definite answer for his question. So he moved forward with another question expecting a rapid fire answer, he wanted to know the number of  films I have watched from the 90s, this time I didn't have a definite answer so I said, "don't know."

That night I thought of making a detailed chart of the films I have watched from every decade. How can I call myself a Movie Geek if I am all social and not indulging in preparing charts or other weird things like that. [Sorry for the forced humor :P]

So I opened the excel sheet where I add the names of the films I watch and distributed the films decade wise. As I was busy with work, completing this chart took a whole week but finally its ready.


Percentage of the films I have watched from different decades.

-Amritt Rukhaiyaar

[This post is a part of the A to Z Challenge in April 2014. Let's celebrate blogging.]

{ 15 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. WOW, LOOK AT THE PERCENTAGE OF FILMS U HAVE WATCHED, and here I was calling myself a movie buff !
    Nice post !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you watch good films, you are indeed a Movie Buff, numbers hardly matters

      Delete
  2. Wow!! Thant's a great number!! :) :)

    Shalzzz|Loving Life
    Check out my latest at TaleofTwoTomatoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God really! Wow I can never do that!
    Random Thoughts Naba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! That's super impressive!! So whats the total number of movies you have watched?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. since you asked, 1286 is the number, but only good films

      Delete
  5. God! I want to faint now----- Now this is a blog of official movie geek! I too am curious how many movies have you seen till now? Also how many of them were from hollywood and bollywood and from other languages?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... well I have watched 1286 films in some 14 languages

      Delete
  6. You are a geek officially after that pie chart.
    I am amazed you remember what movies you watched when.
    Great round up.
    Maybe next you could review the different decades.
    guilty-as-you-think.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I am actually planning something like that.... thanks for reminding Inderpreet :)

      Delete
  7. 1880!!! Wow you are quite passionate when it comes to movies. So what's the total score.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, Here is a review I wrote for the first motion picture in history...

      http://thebiggestmovieblog.blogspot.in/2014/01/sallie-gardner-at-gallop-first-ever.html

      Delete
    2. 1286 it is.. but only good films :)

      Delete

Sample Advertisement 2

Sample Advertisement 2

Which is the Greatest English Language Film Ever Made?

Followers

Popular Post

FB Followers

Author: Amrit Rukhaiyaar 2013. Powered by Blogger.

Pages

- Copyright © Movie Geek's Blog -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Amritt Rukhaiyaar -